[pct-l] While You Were Gone

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Mar 11 22:55:22 CST 2011

One day our intrepid PCT hero, Grizzly, went out to go on a day hike. This was a regular routine for him to do 2 of 3 times a week. Lots of people knew he did this.

While he was gone on one of his day hikes a burglar broke into his cabin and start to put things in his bag.

All at once he hears someone say, "Jesus will get you for this."
The burglar looks around and sees nothing and he goes on with his activities.

Again, a voice says, "Jesus is coming and will get you big time for this."

The burglar again looks around and sees a parrot up on his perch.
The burglar says, "Say, what is your name?"

The parrot replies, "My name is Moses."

The burglar says, "What nut would name a parrot Moses?"

The parrots say, "The same person who named his Rottweiler, Jesus."
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ..................... cough, burb, "pardon".  Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.

Switchback strikes again.