[pct-l] Ebbetts Pass angel stop

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 19:29:39 CDT 2011

Way to go Doug!  It means so much when you're really tired of snow, and need
a break!  Just the sodas and fruit at Carson Pass last year soooo cheered us
all up when we were really tired, and gave a place for us all to stop for a
bit and let friends catch up.  A number of us who had been hiking at the
same pace only an hour apart, but hadn't seen each other since Yosemite,
reconnected due to a bit of angeling.  It's a big deal.

Thanks

Shroomer