[pct-l] Ebbetts Pass/PCT and Highway 4 crossing trail magic

Hank Magnuski hankm at mtinet.com
Thu Jun 9 13:38:41 CDT 2011

Doug,

The trailhead parking has lots of parking, flat areas and an outhouse, but it's
about 1/2 mile from the trail, which is an easy hike but definitely off-trail.

Parking at the PCT crossing is pretty poor. You might find a place to pull over
and leave the car, but the road is fairly narrow there and not a great place to
hang out.

About 100 ft. in on the north side the PCT goes through a flatter, open area
where you might be able to set up and greet hikers.

Hank