[pct-l] PCT thru timing for 2012

Jeffrey Olson jolson at olc.edu
Wed Jul 13 12:40:47 CDT 2011

If I remember correctly both hikers were averaging around 30 mpd with
40s thrown in.  I don't know the particulars.  I just remember being
awed and wanting story...

These two never mentioned water caches.   I don't think there were water
caches in 1994.   I think those were off their radar.  maybe someone
else has a story to tell!!!

Jeff.