[pct-l] PCT thru timing for 2012

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Wed Jul 13 12:30:55 CDT 2011

Hey, Jeff!

What speed do you have to hike to leave the Mexican border in June and make
it to Canada before the early season snow storms? Are the water caches still
stocked in June? What is the temperature through SoCal at that time?

"Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education
South Lake Tahoe, Ca. 96150