[pct-l] Ebbetts Pass this Friday 7/15 to Sunday 7/17

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 15:09:07 CDT 2011

Way to go Doug!  We're having a wonderful time in Alaska, or I'd join you.
 We had an eye to eye with a big lynx in the Kenai National Wildlife Refuge
two days ago.  He sat 10 feet from us long enough to get some great pix.
 Moose and lots of bald eagles yesterday.  The place is gorgeous!!!  No
close ups with the brown bears, and that's all right with me.

Have fun.

Shroomer