[pct-l] Erik the Black's Maps: They're Excellent!!!

Jason Moores jmmoores1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 15:48:25 CST 2011

David,

I bought the books in '09 and carried the ones that arrived on time from
Idylwild to KM. I had issues with: cost, accuracy and quality of the maps
when shrunk to fit the size of the book. I also found Eric to be rude when I
met him at the K.O. and his ticking clock sales tactics/ using early order
money to finance the printing of the books(which arrived weeks later than
promised) shady.

Just my opinion after having used them.

Jackass