[pct-l] My recent posts about not entering Canada

Steven dvsteven dvsteven at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 30 22:36:07 CST 2011

Hi all,

I'm still waiting for my entry Visa to Canada (although I don't think it will/should go through)....

I've gotten lots of people saying that although I won't get it it probably won't be an issue.  Thanks to all for your answers.

But I respect our Canadian friends decision that citizens of the US that have had a dui are not eligible to enter (even for a day) into their country, (the only country that is that restrictive as I know).  They are our neighbors, and while I don't agree with them I do respect them.

I will have to hike back from the border (while is the official end of the trail after all (although I will put my foot over the border)....

I really think that Canada is our friend and have to respect their choice (my loss)...

Yet again thanks for your responses,

Flying Tortoise

(Dont drink and drive... it really does matter (for your future)....