[pct-l] Montbell sleeping bags

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 1 10:06:23 CST 2011

one thing i found is it really is a personal choice...
... me personally, i'd be confident in my 30 degree bag down to 20 degree F  (my
MHW Phantom ) and montbell is of exceptionally high quality.
but i know a man who felt freezing in his 20 degree bag.

... good calorie management,  and other habits can make a big difference.  as
well as you will be under a tarp, so how you pitch it to keep out the wind etc
will be huge.

goodluck in your choice,
~Paul