[pct-l] ''Battle of the Sexes''

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Jan 1 11:31:33 CST 2011

PCT Buffalo Chip Reinhold writes: I say we put this to the test....I say Melanie and Switchback should have an arm wrestling contest at the ''KO'' and settle this issue once and for all.  I am sure ''BRUTE SWITCHBACK'' will be able to prove and uphold man's superiority.
Switchback replies: Yes, I have no problem with this idea.  Simple.  I am quite willing to take on Melanie at the 2011 April Kickoff.  I accept the challenge.  Only I get to pick the prize, win or lose.  Heh, heh, heh........
=