[pct-l] Canadian Border

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 08:52:34 CST 2011

Im going to backtrack to ? I promised my brother if I ever leave these
great states it would be to visit him in australia. I know its 30+
miles to the northern terminus from the nearest road(?),and at least
that back,where is the best access to a greyhound bus stop in a
backtrack scenario? Heck,if I had the time(weather) and money id
backtrack to donner summit(ultimate scenario,not likely). Did you
already do this? How was your weather? When did you backtrack(approx
date,month?) Any 2011s besides the DUI dude backtracking? Thanks.