[pct-l] Sleeping Pads

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Wed Feb 16 19:25:02 CST 2011

Are people pulling your leg about modifying a neoair or can you
really do it?

Anyway, Gossamer Gear sells a really thin foam "pad", called the
"thinlight" of all things, that you could use just for a little extra
insulation and protection under the neoair without a big weight penalty.

 From what I've heard, people do not feel cold sleeping on the
neoair. My boyfriend has one and he really likes it.