[pct-l] Resupply - WA #2 (Snoqalmie Pass)

Austin Williams austinwilliams123 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 22:09:48 CST 2011

If I'm not mistaken, this is the contact info for the Chevron station.  It
might not be correct (I currently don't have  time to double-check it):

521 Washington 906, Snoqualmie Pass, WA 98045(425) 434-6688I'd give the
number a call and ask.  That should help answer your question in the short
term.As soon as I catch a break from my hectic schdule I'll call both the
gas station and the post office, find out how they want to handle
thurhiker's packages, and post all that info on planyourhike.com (and
here).Good
luck!

Austin Williams

www.PlanYourHike.com <http://www.planyourhike.com/>
Info on PCT gear, resupply points, maps, movies, etc.

"*Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a
fruit salad.*"
-Proverb