[pct-l] Globalstar Satellite Phone

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 00:58:31 CST 2011

I didn't watch a news broadcast, or read a paper for the whole summer, and
it was a real breath of fresh air.  My little cel phone made contact with
the ones I love possible when I had a signal, and that was just right.  I
wouldn't mind having a sat phone, especially for the price Half Mile was
quoting, but I'd have to struggle with keeping it off most of the time.  It
was a really great break from the madness that surrounds us from politics to
the mess we've made of the planet.  And I do feel strongly about all that,
but to leave it all behind for a long period was a real blessing.  You're on
to something Kevin.

So it's the trail, the beauty, the hikers, the angels, the wonderful daily
adventure, and now just the break from our very crazy world.  These are the
reasons I'd do it again.

Shroomer