[pct-l] Alcohol Fuel resupply on the trail

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 10:00:33 CST 2011

I found heet in more places than Yogi even lists.  Communities are getting
used to us coming through and needing certain things, and are starting to
stock more stuff for us during the hiking season.  It was never a real
problem at all for the entire distance accept one time in WA when the store
had actually run out.  The clerk was so dismayed she called a friend in a
larger town, and had her bring up a case before we left town.  I think that
was at the Kracker Barrel at White Pass.  They treated us really well, and
made some great sandwiches.  I wouldn't worry about it.  If Yogi says they
have it, just plan for it, or live on candy and potato chips for a day or
two, if they've run out.