[pct-l] Alcohol Fuel resupply on the trail

John Abela pacificcresttrail2011 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 08:15:15 CST 2011

Outpost, how current is her data for supplies? I know when I was reading her
big book (planning guide) a lot of the gear mentioned within it is not even
manufactured any more. I am guessing towns do not just fall off the face of
the planet (ok, in California they do - giggle) but stores keeping HEET in
stock might not be so current. Any insights into how accurate this aspect of
the town guide is?