[pct-l] Funny Day 1 info and sad news

mikey chapman petergrubbfan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 22:40:25 CST 2011

Hey All,that hiker that was found at hauser canyon was Caddyshack,a
great dude,and at the time a novice hiker. He followed some advice to
slack pack the first 20,but thats a tall order if its your first hike.
Now the sad news. I was pissed when he was ran out of the K.O. before
I got to meet him,fricken Reinhold is a good guy. I was told he was
less then nice to a gal there,which may or may not be true,but
everyone has a bad day right? The reason I will back him up is because
I e-mailed him with some questions,and after a while I got a responce
that made my day. Plus he does not kiss butt to a certain few who
think of themselves as "above" the rest. Just look at how Zebidiah was
treated on this list,a shocking eye opener! Discusting behavior even
by pct-l scale. Take a look at the archives. If this was a friend or
family member of mine,who was treated like that................ I
think it reminds us all that our words will last a long time on this
list,so before you hit send.  Think of how your words will
help,hurt,or offend the masses for decades to come. I think it also
shows that no matter how many people you help(the"above"),good people
can also be wrong,and negative. The newfound pct-l peacemaker signing
out!