[pct-l] Palm springs to San Jacinto

Will M jalan04 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 13:33:06 CST 2011

I'm trying to figure out a good way to make up the section from Paradise
Cafe to Black Mountain road.  Does anyone have any advice as to the
logistics?  I' was thinking of maybe flying into palm springs and taking
the tram up and starting my hike from there.  Is this feasible or
possible?  What mileage marker would I intersect the trail if I did this?

Another idea, I could rent a car and drive up to Black Mountain road and
hike South but when I hiked North from there, I don't remember seeing
anywhere to park a car.

Jalan Jalan