[pct-l] My Apologies RE: Need Gear

mark utzman blackbelthiker at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 18:54:05 CST 2011

Hey everybody,  you all have been wonderful in your replies and advice  to
some of my questions and concerns....I wish I would have known about the
pct-l years ago.....the comaradre and enthusiasm about the trail from some
of you is awesome.....and inspiring......Thank You All....but my last post
concerning needing gear for a thru-hike has met with some
negativity.....all but one of the responses to my post about needing gear
so far has been negative and critical.....a spirit of indifference and a
"Shame on you for asking...do it yourself !" tone....so.....my
apologies....I didn't mean to offend anyone....I'm sorry for asking....I
just needed some help, that's all......Mark