[pct-l] Pacific Crest Trail Guidebooks for Sale

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Tue Dec 6 20:34:38 CST 2011

Wow! What an awesome adventure you all had! I thought your blog was
way more interesting than the news article. Love the Bug Net Baby. If
you are the folks who were so cruelly criticized last year, good on
you guys for proving the naysayers and fearmongers wrong! Your baby
obviously had a blast.

Here's there blog if anybody is interested.
http://backcountryfamily.blogspot.com

Diane