[pct-l] bad customer service experience with Froggtoggs

Marge Prothman marge at prothman.org
Mon Aug 15 08:23:05 CDT 2011

Hello All,

I agree whole heartedly with Chuck, for 26 years I worked as a Supervisor in
a Ski Resort and believe me
our mantra was ' the customer is always right and you do this with a smile'
whether you agree or not
We all wanted that customer to have a positive experience so they would come
back again.

Even tho I am not hiking anymore I still love my Frogg Toggs which I wear in
the rain while while tooling
my hoverround down the bike path.

Cheers
Marge (the old gal).