[pct-l] Sierra mileage

Brandon McGinnity bmcginnity at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 11:31:53 CDT 2011

Obviously my miles may vary, and the snow conditions will play a big part...
but, at around what point in the Sierra can I expect my mileage to increase
again? I'm hearing that in the Sierra 25 mile days become 18 mile days, or
so; I'm going to be slowed down. No worries, I'm just trying to figure out
the resupply in the area between VVR and South Lake Tahoe (and beyond, if
that's where the response to this question leads). Mammoth sounds like a
cool town, but I don't know that I really need to go there... unless I skip
VVR?

This is why I hate maildrops.

--
~ Moccasin