[pct-l] Fwd: TICK ALERT

Jason Moores jmmoores1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 22:25:24 CDT 2011

What freaked me out the most was that not five minutes before this Molasses
had headed over to the bathroom to take a shower. The next thing I know
there is a young woman running from the same place, pants half down,
screaming her head off. My first thought was that there was a man in the
woman's bath, messin with my gal.

We'll just say that the tick was on her hip, for decorum.

As I recall, my teasing of the tick didn't last long before I gave you back
the tweezers, tried to sooth her one more time and then finally saying,
"Just pull it out." Sandy was so upset that I was actually worried that she
would go into shock!

Molasses walked out a moment later drying her hair and piped, " hey, what's
goin on?" How could she have missed all of the screaming?

Jackass