[pct-l] Fwd: TICK ALERT

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 22:07:57 CDT 2011

Oh wow, I forgot about that.  Hell, that was just on her butt cheek, not in
any tight place, but she really freaked.

So we're at Lake Morena not far from the big bathroom when we hear this
blood curdling scream from inside.  Sandy, a young gal from Portland who had
started with Gramma Lissa and I at the border, comes running out screaming
bloody murder and hardly able to tell us what's up.  she's got a tick
embedded just a bit, not engorged or anything, on her butt, or was it her
upper thigh.  I'm getting old and forget even something as important as
this.  I know she had to drop her drawers a bit to have us look at it, and
she was glad to have us look at it as it scared the living hell out of her.
 This was just shortly after you and I had met, Jackass, and there we are
preforming minor surgery in a tender place on a 23 year old woman who can
hardly stop crying.  You were great trying to tease it out, but I think I
finally just grabbed it with the tweezers and gave it a good pull.  Poor
Sandy, she didn't last much longer on the trail after that.  I don't know if
it was the tick, or just the thought of having two old geezers performing
surgery on her again.

What a scene!

Shroomer