[pct-l] Deep creek closure... why?

Brandon McGinnity bmcginnity at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 18:41:45 CDT 2011

Good to know. I admit there's temptation, mainly on account of the hot
springs. However, the lack of trail would probably make it too big a pain in
the ass to bother. And I'm not one to take chances on such a dream as the
PCT, as far as getting fines (ouch!) or worse. For one thing, I'm too cheap!

--
~ Moccasin