[pct-l] Lost Coast Trail (totally off-topic teaser)

John Casterline tnx4asking at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 18:01:55 CDT 2011

I thought you might enjoy the attached picture of rainbow over beached whale
which I took when I hiked the Lost Coast 3 years ago.  This was at the start
of my trip heading north to south.  Took it as an omen.

Soooo agree with u regarding the rocks, to sand etc.

--
John's American Lung Association site    lungcancerhike.org

John Casterline