[pct-l] trail shakes

Jim Bravo jimbravo2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 22:42:45 CDT 2011

Hi Ryan:

I use a 16 oz plastic peanut butter jar (with screw top lid) for
mixing drinks. With the wide mouth, if stuff sticks to the inside you
can easily clean it with a cloth or bandanna. With thick, sticky stuff
like the vanilla soymilk powder I use, a lot of times rinsing out a
bottle just doesn't get it clean. It weighs 1.5 oz. The jar can also
be used for carrying extra dehydrated water and catching bugs to eat.
Yes, I'm going to do like Switchback and Reinhold say and not carry
any food. Except the soymilk... Those guys are helpful!

Zinger