[pct-l] trail shakes

Jason Moores jmmoores1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 23:52:02 CDT 2011

I drink a "breakfast" shake every morning - protein shake/carnation instant
+ freeze dried coffee/espresso.

I normally just use a wide mouth bottle, rinse it after use, refill with
water and add chlorine dioxide. I make certain to change out the bottle at
every resupply to reduce the likelihood of "skunk bottle".

Jackass