[pct-l] trail shakes

leestcoast at gmail.com leestcoast at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 22:35:39 CDT 2011

Yeah a smaller shaker might be easier to keep reasonably hygenic. I use a 16 oz Zyliss shaker that has a screw-on lid with a snap shut drinking spout. It weighs 3.7 oz. I use it to mix up a soy protein mocha coffee shake in the a.m., then mix up Hammer Recoverite when I stop for the night, then keep it in my tarp tent with a mix of blueberry/iced green tea + a packet of of Oxylent to help stay hydrated during the night (it's spill proof). Of course I could also use it to carry a little extra water through a dry stretch, too.  I think it's worth the extra few ounces.
Cruz Control

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone, powered by CREDO Mobile.