[pct-l] Water Consumption - desert

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 3 16:32:57 CDT 2011

Dave,

Thanks for posting this... Super helpful.

Our baseline is unscientific and is 4 miles for a liter in moderat to hot weather...  5 miles per liter in cool weather.

... And whatever you can stand to drink over evenings...

But I'd been worried about estimating for dry camps so this helps tons !!

Sent from my iPod