[pct-l] Water Consumption - desert

Brandon McGinnity bmcginnity at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 14:03:08 CDT 2011

I also drink my wash water (never use soap), and people have looked at me
funny. Don't know why, it's the same thing you *just ate* mere minutes ago.

Also, keeping one's electrolytes up is an important point. You can really
screw your body up by drinking too much water, sort of like diluting your
body. Eat some salty snacks: it will also help you retain water, rather than
pissing it away. Not that peeing is bad, don't let it turn dark or cloudy...
should be clear, and either colorless or light in color. Sorry to bring that
up, but it's a good indicator.

--
~ Moccasin