[pct-l] marmot precip problem

Jeffrey Haas coopermacjill at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 07:07:09 CDT 2010

I had my firs precip for close to five years before I replaced it.  Wore it in all conditions including ice climbing in NH.  Based on my experiences with it, I find it an excellent jacket.

Your original question - "have I had any problems with it wetting out?".  Yes I have, but only in downpours and after 6 or 7 hours of backpacking. At some point when you're sweating in the rain, your jacket's ability to wick, will get compromised.

Sent from my iPhone