[pct-l] Are alcohol stoves banned anywhere on the PCT?

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Wed Sep 15 18:55:39 CDT 2010

To add to what AsABat said --

there are areas with year-round (permanent) restrictions. I don't know of
any one site which has all such information.

Then, various restrictions are applied due to the fire risk changes --
simply put, as the forest dries out, the fire risk increases and then
various restrictions are applied.

Maybe someone knows of a general site for such info.

Tortoise

<> Because truth matters! <>