[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 33, Issue 11

Don Amundson amrowinc at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 3 13:12:21 CDT 2010

If someone doesn't get lost going through the Red's Meadow/Devil's Postpile the first time it would be a surprise.  Last year three of us joked that all trails lead to Rainbow Falls. This year I had no problem but only because of last years experience.  I sometimes wonder if the confusing signing is a plot to keep us humble and wipe away whatever "I never get lost" attitudes we may have.