[pct-l] pole maintance

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Thu Oct 28 23:53:03 CDT 2010

Worse yet, a collapsing pole turning a stumble into a serious fall.

My old Leki titanium poles do slip a little but then I readjust and tighten
again. I also bent one lower section last year when I stumbled and fell
climbing over and thru some blowdown. Straitened the section and it is
still going strong, though maybe not quite as strong as before I bent it.

Tortoise

<> Because truth matters! <>