[pct-l] CDC recommendations for water treatment

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Fri Oct 22 12:08:48 CDT 2010

Why should I explain "their reference"?

They didn't, but you seem to feel the need to...

Knock yourself out.

The studies that you trash are from universities and and an independent lab.  I'm sure they're all in on the conspiracy to sell Steripens.  I can be such a sucker for these sort of things...  ;-)

Yes, Brick; I'm done with this thread...

BillB