[pct-l] CDC recommendations for water treatment

jcil000-pctchat at yahoo.com jcil000-pctchat at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 22 10:32:11 CDT 2010

Now that I admitted my error in posting my interpretation that the CDC was
obliquely referencing the Steri Pen
in the statement, please tell us Bill which other product on the market fits
that description as given on the CDC
webpage??

This is not a contest. Do you have an explanation for their reference? Another
product?

I would also like to repeat myself. The CDC is recognized internationally as the
top experts in
medical science. I'm afraid anything that the Steri Pen company points to is
simply not at the

CDC level. The CDC trumps any "independent lab" research provided by a company
where
there might be a conflict in testing results. To deny that is amusing.

I might add that the Steri Pen company itself warns that its product is not
highly effective
in water that is more than mildly cloudy / turbid.