[pct-l] Ultralight tent recs for 2 person thru hike

gwschenk at socal.rr.com gwschenk at socal.rr.com
Wed May 19 13:30:24 CDT 2010

My girlfriend and I purchased the Big Agnes Seedhouse 2 last year, and are happy with it so far. It stood up to some big wind off of Sunrise Highway when tarp tents were collapsing and folks were sleeping in the pit toilets. Later at the base of Mt. Lyell it withstood some truly vicious wind that bent a pole, but the tent remained standing. If you get the Seedhouse, get the footprint to, the floor needs the protection.

Gary