[pct-l] Fire.

jimmy martin towercraneman1 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 10:47:53 CDT 2010

I just wanted to Thank everyone for their advice on having campfires.  Its
completely different on the East Coast when talking about fire.  One person
stated I didnt appreciate the West.  It isent that.  I totally do.  I had to
learn and do some homework about it .  All of you were the classroom.
Thankyou again very much.  I will not have a campfire.  Im still looking for
a hiking partner.  I was thinking about end of July.  From what Im reading,
people think end of August is better.  Someone was talking about snow.  Man,
I live in Chicago land.  So the hell with