[pct-l] April Kickoff Pirate's Roost - Marketing Ploy

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Mar 28 10:16:46 CDT 2010

Yes, Stinky the Trail Skunk and I will be at site #22 at the upcoming Kickoff.  We will be defending our spot against all attacks by Terminator Female Leadership Types, especially the Cougar Terminators.

I will do my clandestine and black market SuperSecrets of Backpacking seminar at 1030 on Saturday, April 24.  So, stop by the Silent Action and make a healthy bid, then head over to site 22.  Remember, all my services and products come with a 120% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.  Switchback is the only hiker community person in the world, who offers this.  Just ask any Kickoff veteran about this great offer and the tremendous response each year.

Florescent shelter stake painting.
Gear weighing down to one tenth of a gram.
Hiker humor jokes.
Hammock camping demo with other SuperSecrets
Hiker candy and treats.
Optional demo of dehydrated water.
The official Kickoff Hiker Box of donated gear -- I am bringing tons of stuff.
Etc., etc., etc.

Respectfully submitted.

Switchback the Trail Pirate