[pct-l] Shameless Plug for Postholer Maps

Matthew Edwards hetchhetchyman at aol.com
Sun Mar 28 11:33:39 CDT 2010

I just want to shamelessly voice my support for a great planning resource. I have not seen the paper maps Postholer is selling for the PCT but the interactive maps on the Postholer site have been extremely helpful towards planning my CDT hike. The ability to switch between Road and Topo views makes figuring out which trails or roads go to resupply towns easy.
Thanks Postholer... See you at Kick Off! HeHeHe!
-Iceaxe

HikeStrong2010.com Benefits Cancer Research
Sent on the go from my Peek