[pct-l] Transportation from Quincy/Chester/Belden

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Tue Mar 23 14:09:40 CDT 2010

Good afternoon, Vincent,

I've ridden on Plumas Transit from the Reno airport to Chester, and back to
the airport.  As I recall, the airport service is twice a week. The
Reno/Chico service doesn't show on their schedule, but it does show on their
fare page.  It would probably be a good idea to call them and ask about the
latest service.

Steel-Eye