[pct-l] Transportation from Quincy/Chester/Belden

Vincent Rupp vincent.rupp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 13:50:47 CDT 2010

Hi everyone,

A couple friends and I are planning about 10 days on the PCT this year
ending somewhere in the Quincy/Belden/Chester region, depending on how fast
we go and how much time we have.

I found Plumas County transit between Chester and Quincy, but I can't find
anything out of the region back to Reno or another large city with an
airport. Greyhound lists Susanville (33 miles from Chester) as a stop, but I
can't find a way to get to Susanville.

Anyone know of a service that could help us out or a person in the area who
charges for a ride? I searched the archives, but it doesn't look like
anyone's asked about this before.

Thanks,
Vincent