[pct-l] Transportation from Quincy/Chester/Belden

Vincent Rupp vincent.rupp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 14:46:13 CDT 2010

Thanks, Steel-Eye!

I called, and Plumas Transit isn't doing any Reno service anymore. The woman
I spoke with was very helpful though and directed me to to the Susanville
Indian Rancheria Public Transportation from Chester to Susanville (
http://www.scrtpa.org/Susanville%20Tribal%20Transit.pdf) and then the
Susanville SageStage (http://sagestage.com/) can take us to Reno.

That includes an overnight in Susanville, but at least it's an option.

-V