[pct-l] New Umbrella

linsey mowoggirl at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 11 13:33:31 CST 2010

Miner wrote,

"From the picture, that umbrella looks exactly like my GoLite Chrome Dome and weighs about the same as the one I bought last spring.  I paid the same too.  Nothing wrong with that.  And I personally have bought stuff from AntiGravityGear.  I just wouldn't consider it a new model but rather a rebranded one.  I'm sure either one will work well.

-Miner"

The Swing-light Flex umbrella looks like the Golite, but it is two Ounces lighter and the frame is made of fiberglass.  I love mine, they also make a collapsible one.