[pct-l] backpack solutions?

Erik the Black erik at eriktheblack.com
Wed Mar 10 17:48:25 CST 2010

This is just a guess... but you might try unbuckling the sternum strap and
letting your pack straps ride further out toward your deltoids. If they are
cinched too close together it could be putting too much pressure on your
clavicles.

Happy trails,
Erik the Black

Pacific Crest Trail Atlas 2nd Edition