[pct-l] backpack solutions?

Ellen Shopes igellen at comcast.net
Thu Mar 11 04:18:36 CST 2010

You may want to look at how the weight is distributed in your pack.
Shoulder/clavicle pain is sometimes caused when the pack pulls backward.  If
you find yourself leaning way forward with your load, this might be the
case.
You can ask the Osprey experts how they suggest loading the pack for best
fit.  Or you can experiment.  For me, the heaviest items need to be mid-pack
for the best load distribution and comfort.
EE