[pct-l] backpack solutions?

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 17:06:46 CST 2010

I think the long distance hiking is the repetition of 5 days short
hiking. If you had no trouble in the short hiking,  you will have no
trouble in the long distance hiking. But, there is a trouble.
something wrong with your pack.

1. Please check the sizing and fitting of your pack.
http://www.ospreypacks.com/PackTech/SizingandFitting

2. If size is OK, then check the shape of shoulder harness.  If you
feel something odd, please consult the professionals. There is many
gender specific harness.  You can exchange only the shoulder harness.

P.S. I always carry  45 lbs or more. I am enjoying.  I am a section
hiker, no problem. If you feel happy in a 5 days hike, it is OK. But,
if you feel fatigue,  you should try to decrease your pack weight.

--
Sincerely