[pct-l] Sleeping Bag - For Hot Sleeper

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Sun Mar 7 10:39:19 CST 2010

I've seen recommendations that folks do some exercise to warm up before turning in, even a few jumping jacks.  Or you could take a liter of hot water into the sleeping bag with you.  I tend to oscillate during the night between cold and hot.  I just live with it, taking gloves and balaclavas off and on.