[pct-l] Olive Oil

Dan Africk danstheman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 21:58:42 CST 2010

Nalgene HDPE screw top bottles, narrow mouth. Not the big ones used as
water bottles, but the small milky colored plastic bottles. I bring
toasted sesame oil almost every time I go camping, and I've never had
these leak(but the outside does tend to get a bit oily from when I
pour, so I keep it in a zip-lock). I use the 8oz size for longer
trips, and you can usually buy oil in this size or smaller at a
grocery store. The narrow mouth is easier for pouring and can be
refilled without a funnel if you pour carefully.
www.nalgene-outdoor.com/store/detail.aspx?ID=927 . Nalgene used to
have free shipping even for small orders, not sure if they still do
though. You can also find these at many outdoor stores.